If a friend or relative has already lost capacity and is unable to manage their own affairs you can apply to become their deputy and once appointed manage their affairs for them. This ensures that they are protected from any unwanted outside influence and can be properly looked after. It is an involved process and we can help you get through it quickly and smoothly.

Please contact Christian Swinburne on 01661824582 or for a free discussion about how we can help.